Did you know that when you share your information on GuideStar, you have the opportunity to increase funding for your organization? Millions of people can see this information! And it’s FREE to update your profile.
When an organization’s information is up to date on GuideStar, it is up to date on the 200+ partner platforms that use this data, too. Some of these partners are:
- More than 16 community foundations
- More than 35,000 staff from private foundations
- Network for Good
- All major U.S. donor advised funds (like Fidelity Charitable)
- Dozens of online giving portals
- Amazon Smile
- Volunteer Match
What are other advantages to earning a GuideStar Seal of Transparency?
- Individual donors are able to look for your most up to date and comprehensive organization information, and are able to make informed funding decisions.
- Profile information can be pulled straight into participating grants management software, saving you time and resources.
- You get the most up to date information on tens of thousands of foundations that use GuideStar.
So, what’s holding you back from updating your profile? Let’s have a conversation about the process and how Spindell Consulting can help to save you time.